The Windows Server System Administrator manages the daily operations of the various Windows Servers. Analyzes systems operation to maintain and improve reliability and performance. Responsible for system analysis, system maintenance, technical guidance, performance recommendations, systems troubleshooting, and staff training. Generate and follow technical standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Systems Engineering or related field.
- Advanced English level.
- Windows environment administration
- Micro/computer and network management and maintenance
- Active Directory
- Windows issues troubleshooting
- ITIL Certification is a plus
- Microsoft Windows Server High Microsoft Windows Active Directory skills
- Microsoft System Center Operation Manager, Configuration Manager DHCP, DNS
- Servers Virtualization
- Virus protection systems, Internet content filtering
- Citrix , VMware, Hyper V environments