Support the Implementation of up-to-date “Dole” ITGC SOX frameworks, including IT Risk, Privacy & Compliance based on best practices such as COSO, COBIT, ITIL, NIST, ISO. To be a subject matter expert in risk and controls interacting with other ICFR and ITGC functions and areas within Dole plc globally, IT Teams, and the line-of-business accordingly to ensure adequate understanding and the consistent application of policies, standards, processes, framework, and practices for proper Risk, Privacy & Compliance with Laws and Regulations specially (SOX, GDPR, IT Regulations related).
The SOX team works in a collaborative manner and role requires strong knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley IT Audits requirements and COSO framework, experience with risk assessment, deficiency evaluation, IT General controls, interface controls, report testing and automated business process controls with exploration of manual controls and SOX control advisories. Coordinate and support activities with the ICFR – ITGC Americas Director.
- Degree level or above in Computer Science Management of Information Systems or Accounting management
- Advanced English
- Minimum of 5 years of full-time work experience in SOX IT Audits, IT Risk & Compliance audits, and frameworks implementation, in large companies.
- Must have strong IT audit or IT controls experience and end-to-end SOX Program
- Ability to communicate technical relevant information to non-technical personnel.
- Strong in documentation and reporting (Power BI, QSoftware, Fastpath, GRC tools)
- Knowledge of frameworks such as SOX IT Control Objectives, COBIT, ITIL, NIST, ISO 2700x
- CISA (Certified Information System Auditor) is desirable.